The Time to Travel: Now
When is the BEST time to travel?
The BEST time to travel is now – 2018!
What are you waiting for?
Ah, Miss Scarlet! The Queen of putting things off ….
There is always time to think about tomorrow…seek our dreams tomorrow…connect with our family tomorrow. We have excuses on why tomorrow would be better.
Maybe today there is too much to travel…
too much work, too much kid stuff, too much things to take care of, too much to squeeze in
Maybe today there is not enough to travel…
Not enough money, someone isn’t fit enough, someone isn’t skinny enough
Your dreams can wait, right?
But, we aren’t promised tomorrow.
I bet you know someone who’s life was cut to short. Sadly, we all do. The circle of life includes the end of it. Time waits for no man and it won’t wait for you either.
Time to Travel: Why the Time is Now
Travel Time is Now: No regrets
At the end of life, patients in hospice care often have true clarity of thought. Looking back over their lives they speak of happiness and regrets. A common regret is wishing they had lived a life true to themselves.
Are you holding back? What would your TRUE self like to do? Think about how you can capture that feeling in the life you have now. Consider truly inspirational travel for yourself and your family.
Travel Time is Now: Bond with friends and family
Feeling connected is important. Spending time together, talking, and making shared experiences to look back on and laugh about are truly some of life’s joys. Doing things together helps forge a tight bond, one that can stand the test of time. Knowing you’ll connect with your family in ways you haven’t before makes for really inspired travel!
Travel Time is Now: YOLO (You Only Live Once)
While a lot of photos that use the hashtag YOLO are of people doing really stupid things, lol, the concept is really a good one. You really do only have one life and making it a great one is an excellent choice. Don’t forget the kids are watching you at every turn. Teach them it is important to plan for enjoying your life!
Enjoy the wonder of today. Soak it up. Seize the day! Make it the best journey ever! Where should you travel in 2018?
Inspirational Travel 2018
Top destinations to travel this year!
- Cebu, Philippines – Cebu is not only a popular destination for beach-bums and mountaineers but it also hosts various tourist attractions even without going far from the city. It is your one-stop destination if you want to take your entire family to a multi-national tour without taking your passports with you.
Read more about traveling to Cebu, Phillipines with Ms Meeting Adventures!
2. Iceland – They say don’t go chasing waterfalls, but if you ask me that is horrible advice because chasing waterfalls in Iceland was one of my most favorite trips yet! Check out my Ultimate 3.5 Day Iceland Itinerary full of majestic waterfalls, geysers, wild Icelandic ponies, black sand beaches, and more beautiful things to help you plan the trip of a lifetime!
Read more about traveling to Iceland with Bee Anything But Boring.
3. Boston, MASS – There is SO much to see in this historic town. Only have 24 hours? No problem there is still a lot you can enjoy!
Read more about traveling to Boston with Footsteps of a Dreamer
4. Austin, TX – Hot on the radar for travel in 2018 is the capital of Texas, the Lone Star State. Lucky for me, I’m a Texas girl and can tell you all about it.
Read more about traveling to Austin during SXSW from The Educational Tourist
5. Bled, Slovenia – Bled in Slovenia is a fantastic destination for the lovers of the great outdoors. There are numerous hiking trails, from easy leisurely walks to the more adventurous uphill climbs, as well as opportunities to cycle or rent a boat and go rowing on the lake – all that against the backdrop of landscapes guaranteed to take your breath away.
Read more about traveling to Bled, Slovenia at Flight To Somewhere
6. Budapest, Hungary – Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and definitely worth a visit. Being called the pearl of the Danube river, the Hungarian capital strikes with a rich history, gorgeous architecture, jaw-dropping views and tons of things to do and see. All that put Budapest among one of the most enticing destinations in the world.
Read more about traveling to Budapest, Hungary from Little Big Traveler
7. Montenegro – Montenegro is becoming a popular destination in Europe with travellers attracted to the beautiful city of Kotor and surrounding bay. We took a day trip from neighbouring Croatia to discover the delights of this stunning country.
Read more about traveling to Montenegro with Tracy’s Travels in Time
Make your dreams happen TODAY! If traveling is part of your dream – part of the life you want to live, then you have come to the right place!
When to travel? Now! Where to travel? How about these cheap spots!
Cheapest places to visit in 2018.
- Saint Martin
- The Cook Islands
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Oaxaca, Mexico
- Mostar, Bosnia
Connect with YOUR family during this year’s family vacations.
All the tips and information you need for the trip of a lifetime are here on this website. If you can’t find what you need, just ask!
Read to the kids before you travel and get everyone talking about this year’s wonderful vacation. Where will you travel in 2018?
CLICK BELOW on any destination for a list of kids’ books on that vacation place!
Natalie, The Educational Tourist